[Vision2020] Foot In Mouth Disease

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:02:30 PST 2005

Comstock at his best last night made the following statement regarding the
proposed ball fields on Palouse River Drive:

"And you people that talk about the ambience of the arboretum - well put
your ear plugs on 'cause I am tired of hearing  that kind of stuff."

Basically, our Mayor, our "leader", our representative, tells those
concerned with the potential noise generated by the new ball fields, to suck
it up and deal.

Good thing he decided not to return to office - the tar and feather look
would not go well with his office decor.

J  ;)

P.S.  Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows, who would be the contractor on
that job should it go through?  What land holding(s) does Comstock have in
the area?  Is he expecting the fields to be named after him should it go
through?