[Spam] RE: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 5 22:59:22 PST 2005

Mr. Decker:
"Mr. D as you referred to him in your post, in this case is NOT John
Dickinson, Moscow city councilman, whose full name is identified in
his 2020 posts both in the "from" line and by signature, and whose
email address is johnd at moscow.com.   The johnd to whom you responded
has a yahoo address.

Mike Curley