[Vision2020] Who is Joan Opyr????

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 22:24:54 PST 2005

Gwen,

Thanks for your warm, thoughtful, and ever-so-helpful comments about Vision
2020 and my friend, Joan Opyr.  Heaven forbid you might read something you
find less than fascinating, although if you're looking for hard-hitting
relevance, there's a Pepsi/Coke/RC taste test that might spark your fancy on
Dale Courtney's blog.  None of us had any idea that things on Vision weren't
interesting, and I'm terribly grateful for your having pointed them out.
People so benefit from snarky comments that they need professional help, and
I hope you rest in your having made a positive contribution to the fray.

Sarcasm aside, your debut has put you into my "auto-delete" file with
amazing speed.  Way to go, girl.

keely