[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 5 11:54:54 PST 2005

Tom Hasen has every reason to be proud of his service to our County. Today's Military is volintary. I spent 3 years in the Army, He spent a good share of his life in the Army and should be honored for it. I do not agree will a lot of his political positions, but that is beside the point. I feel that a lot of people on the left are misguided, but still good people.

Roger