[Vision2020] BS University Aims to Add New Doctoral Programs

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:50:00 PST 2005

I think this doctoral program at BSU has everything to do with the explosive
growth of Boise and the Treasure Valley, the power of Micron and other Boise
based tech companies, and nothing to do with an alleged "no-growth" attitude
in Moscow.  Boise is now bigger than Spokane, and the corresponding growth
of BSU seems rather inevitable.

                                                                        Carl
Westberg Jr.