[Vision2020] UI Graduation

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 07:07:23 PST 2005

Congratulations Tim,

What are your plans now? Will you stay around Moscow?

Janesta
--- TIM RIGSBY <tim.rigsby at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Visionaries,
>
> I just want to say congratulations to all the UI
> graduates coming up on
> December 10th.  I also want to congratulate myself
> for graduation college
> (B.S. Ed. Physical Education AND School & Community
> Health Education).  Who
> would have thought that five years of college,
> hundreds of fishbowls, 30k in
> debt, two dorm rooms, four apartments, three cars,
> two jobs, too many books,
> two computers, and great Moscow friends would have
> contributed to a double
> major and a minor.  Not to mention all the extra
> curriculars too.
>
> Anyway, comencement is at 1:00 in the Kibbie Dome
> and the graduation party
> begins promptly as soon as I finish walking across
> the stage!
>
> Tim
> UI - Class of 2005
>
> P.S. Thanks to all of the wonderful people for whom
> I have met, had coffee,
> shared a beer, or befriended over the last five
> years.  I especially want to
> thank Aaron Ament, Mike Jaquish, and Bobby Shores
> for all the teaching,
> training, and all around good times!
>
> Revolution is not a word but an application; it is
> not war but peace; it
> does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does
> not cause separation; it
> generates togetherness.
> -John Africa, Strategic Revolution

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.