[Vision2020] UI Graduation

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:27:53 PST 2005

Visionaries,

I just want to say congratulations to all the UI graduates coming up on
December 10th.  I also want to congratulate myself for graduation college
(B.S. Ed. Physical Education AND School & Community Health Education).  Who
would have thought that five years of college, hundreds of fishbowls, 30k in
debt, two dorm rooms, four apartments, three cars, two jobs, too many books,
two computers, and great Moscow friends would have contributed to a double
major and a minor.  Not to mention all the extra curriculars too.

Anyway, comencement is at 1:00 in the Kibbie Dome and the graduation party
begins promptly as soon as I finish walking across the stage!

Tim
UI - Class of 2005

P.S. Thanks to all of the wonderful people for whom I have met, had coffee,
shared a beer, or befriended over the last five years.  I especially want to
thank Aaron Ament, Mike Jaquish, and Bobby Shores for all the teaching,
training, and all around good times!

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution