[Vision2020] Observation

Jackie Bolden jackieb at pastors.com
Fri Dec 2 18:57:12 PST 2005

 I'm new to the vision 2020 board, but my understanding was that this
is a community board to talk about community issues that are of
benefit to the members of Moscow.  Why do I see so much debate and
argument about religion, patriotism, and what people have posted on
their personal weblogs???

One disturbing observation is that certain non-christian community
members "attempt" to make biblical arguments about things they have
no understanding of (and cannot).  But even worse, the "Christian"
faction actually responds, which the Bible states is the sign of
a fool.  It makes no sense to me.  Guess a lot of people just have
too much time on their hands.  Maybe you all could actually go out
and do something nice for somebody to demonstrate your obvious
righteousness.

I thought I might find some information or discussion on schools,
city streets, city council, etc.

Sent via Pastors.com Free WebMail http://www.pastors.com