[Vision2020] Food Bank Donations at Dec. 7 Downtown Parade

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Dec 2 16:58:25 PST 2005

Visionaries!

Please come and lend a hand, having some fun in the bargain!

Wednesday, December 7, at 7 PM, the Downtown Light Up the Night Parade will usher in the holiday season in the festive splendor of our beautifully decorated downtown.

In the parade, you can see new and outgoing Council members, including Mayor-elect Nancy Chaney, on the bicycle corps.

What are the holidays without some presents? We want to invite you to help us give a gift to local people in need this winter. Several of us Council members will staff a post under the Moscow clock on Friendship Square with a box to receive food donations (nonperishable!) for the food bank. JoAnn Mack, Peg Hamlett and I will be there to welcome you and your donations to make the holidays a little brighter and the menu a little more filling for local people in need.

Join us for downtown parade fun and do a good deed at the same time. The Council hopes you will help out!

All the best,

Linda Pall
Moscow City Council