[Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 2 16:01:20 PST 2005

Tell me something Tom; did you know what the benefits for service people
were before we sent them to Iraq? Did you know when Clinton sent them to
Bosnia? When did you get so interested? When you thought it was some more
good stuff against Bush?? Or have you always know what was happening with
the soldiers and been actively working for them?
PK