[Vision2020] The Deceptions of War

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:20:19 PST 2005

Donald Rumsfeld had an "epiphany" recently and no longer wants to use the
word "insurgents" when referring to events in Iraq.  Perhaps the artist
formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince can help.  The
"enemies of the legitimate Iraqi government formerly known as insurgents"?

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.