[Vision2020] The Deceptions of War

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Dec 1 17:43:00 PST 2005

I do not live near someone who continues to abuse his family without
reporting them and I was certainly tired of hearing of the capricious abuse
in Iraq. The WMD's are in Syria or Libya because some treasoness senator
went there and told them Bush was coming. On the other hand I don't care if
they were there I just care that now the people of Iraq have an opportunity
for a 'rule of law' justice. And I don't have to know about all the abuse to
children and women that Saddam and his two sons were perpetrating with no
fear. The loss of any life is a sadness but there is a righteousness in the
deaths of our soldiers to bring hope. I think it is a very sad commentary on
our press that the pentagon has to pay to get positive reports about the
growth and good changes in Iraq. Where are those positive reports that I
hear from returning troops and Lieberman?? We have a lazy press.