[Vision2020] Looking for a classic 70s motorcycle

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Aug 31 14:04:58 PDT 2005

Forget the dirt bikes.......street is the only way to go.

My first bike? A Honda CB200....I was eleven years old and my parents said I
could have whatever bike I could pick up from laying on its side. It took a
while, but I really, really wanted that Caliente Orange bike.
12 years old + 200cc street bike + 6 miles of arrow-straight sunbaked
Arizona hardpan road = 102 mph ......what the hell were my parents
thinking???????

Stll drivin' dragbikes in my memories............