[Vision2020] Thank you Doug Ferret

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 13:52:14 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

I like to acknowledge the  contributions of folks who help me understand the
operations  and thought process of the Kirk.  So, thanks, Doug F.  You got a
two  for one, you clever boots.  Not only did you expose my dirty little secret
 --that I am darned intimidated by kirker men, -- you've proven  to Massa
Wilson that you have purchased Black and  Tan.

I hope to see you this evening at the  P & Z meeting; perhaps we can finish
the conversation we began a  couple of weeks ago?   Of  course, I have a
slightly different memory of that meeting than you  do, but I'm sure we can
straighten out any misunderstandings, if I could just  learn to stand still and look
you in the eye....I'll work on it this afternoon.

illletyouknow,

Rose