[Vision2020] And Andreas

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:56:57 PDT 2005

Its a crying shame we forgot to put that little copywrite thingy on the
manuscript.  Think of the royalties that mistake cost us.  I mean the
Moslems could probably have claimed free use since they did not use the
whole thing, but the rest?  I weep purple peanutbutter at the very thought.
. .

Phil Nisbet