[Vision2020] Grateful to Nate Alfred

José Naranjo naranjo843 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:10:50 PDT 2005

Moscow,

On behalf of Ed Iverson, the Christ Church elders, and the grater Christian
community in Moscow and Pullman, I want to express my gratitude to Nate
Alfred of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News for selecting Ed Iverson as a
regular editorial contributor. Nate, thank you for your fair and balanced
approach to allowing disperate views to be expressed. Your are truely a
leader in promoting fruitful discourse in a community that has become more
and more polarized.

Nate, it was also nice to have you visit our church this morning. I wish
others who have prejudged us would take the time to actually come and see
how we live, how we worship.

Sincerely,
José Naranjo