[Vision2020] RE: Error: Petroleum Intelligence Weekly: Pemex Below Exxon & Chevron, etc.

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:13:46 PDT 2005

Ted

And thats $82 Billion in revenues on an annualized basis of which the
Mexican Government cremes off 61%.  Even if you do your differential for
taxes at 20%, that comes in at an extra $16 billion a year to PEMEX coffers,
in and above the close to a billion in offical profits.

If you had a market based gasoline price of the $2.60 that we are seeing
here instead of the $1.90 price we see in Mexico right now, PEMEX would be
rolling in clover.

Phil Nisbet