[Vision2020] Tom Hansen gets it wrong, also!

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Thu Aug 25 07:44:49 PDT 2005

Tim, Tim,

First off it's lemEno (which stands for let me know) second my opinion did
not hale from Dale. And third and final answer, that is where the babies
in the pictures came from; the alley trash cans are already full to
overflowing with destroyed little lives cast there by the “PRO-CHOICE and
Voted” group of ladies. Welcome to the crowd of feminized men! I’m sure
you will feel right at home.

lemEno, Doug

> Fascinating, Lemon-O -
>
> Your primary source is Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog)
> when it comes to an opinion expressed by the Supreme Court of the United
> States (SCOTUS).  For some reason this does not surprise me.
>
> However:
>
> http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?
page=us/410/113.ht