[Vision2020] Third Street Extension

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 14:39:20 PDT 2005

Dan,
I appreciate your honesty on this matter.  Many would
say this is a political issue.  Not to put you (or the
voices in your head) on the spot or anything...but...I
personally know of several hundred people (and the
list is growing) that will give their vote to the
Council candidates that are against this project
regardless of their party affiliation. I highly doubt
there will be any voter apathy when the time comes for
this group to vote.  I am sure the same could be said
for the ball park group, their cause, and who they
will vote for.