[Vision2020] RE: Let's comply with all state statutes!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 23 12:51:19 PDT 2005

Hi Aaron,

In my book, it's never too late to stand corrected, so I stand corrected &
thank you for catching my mistake  :-)  I knew it was you who was co-signer
on the retaliatory zoning complaints, but there obviously was a lapse
between my brain & fingers -- it's not the first time, and it probably won't
be the last time, I'm sorry to say.

Thanks again for catching my error, Aaron, and my apologies to both you &
your brother for my mistake and any confusion it may have caused.

(For others who may be reading this & have not yet learned, I'd like to
point out that admitting error and making appropriate apologies are both
painless.  Not only are they the Right things to do, but I think they are
important civilities that makes communities work.  Perhaps there would be
less division in our community if some who clearly haven't learned to admit
mistakes and apologize would learn these important lessons!)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****