[Vision2020] Third Street & sprawl

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 21 12:07:31 PDT 2005

As I've mentioned elsewhere, my husband and I own property at Third and
Cleveland.  So, while I am obviously concerned about the safety of children
walking to school, especially in an area in my trustee zone, I'm unable to
address this -- for those of you who have asked me to -- because of the
conflicting roles I've assumed of both property owner and trustee.

That said, I appreciate Jack's comments and the concerns of those involved,
and this seemed to be the best forum for explaining my silence on the
subject -- again, for those who've asked.

keely emerine mix