[Vision2020] Toleration

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 19:59:27 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Rose Huskey,

Rose wrote,

"I'm never very convinced by paper credentials,
particularly when significant chunks of it appear to
be at least ten years old."

Three comments here:

One, it is obvious that Rose does not adhere to the
traditional paper credentials idea that the world uses
for things like jobs and record keeping. She prefers
the word of mouth credentials such as (sadly this
example is real, not an exaggeration) she knows Doug
Wilson is a Nazi because Wilson knows a guy in
Louisiana who is on a board with another guy who was
married to a gal by Bob Butler back in 1962 who was
the leader of the Aryan Nations. And she knows all
this because she heard it from someone that is a
friend of her neighbor so it must be true.
Documentation and eye witness testimony, in her view,
on the other hand are all faked.

Second, I never mentioned anything in my email that
goes back ten years. But if she wants to believe 2000
was more than ten years ago, she is welcome to believe
that too, especially if she heard it was via the
Moscow slander rumor mill.

Third, she wrote:

"many others will continue publicly  calling for
accountability from those individuals who disdainfully
ignore community ordinances."

You mean like the University of Idaho and the Moscow
School District who are in violation of zoning codes,
or selectively just the people you do not agree with
on some other non-related political or religious view?

Yes Rose, and I cannot tell you how many people were
impressed and relieved that you prevented Christ
Church from giving 6-20 year-olds a small sip of
sacramental wine at UI. That no doubt was a fine use
of community resources and saved many children from
the evil clutches of forced parental drug abuse.

Rumor has is that the front door of NSA is 1/10 of a
cm to narrow to meet city code, go complain. Save the
city, it is major fire hazard.

Donovan J Arnold