[Vision2020] Toleration

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 18:22:34 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Donovan Arnold:

As usual, the nuances escape Donovan.  Of course Moscow should not  be
defined by its liars, manipulators etc.  It is, on the whole, a  friendly, caring,
community.  However, in a population of 20,000 + - there  are bound to be
people that fail to meet the social and legal standards most of  us try to observe.

While I appreciate (to a limited extent) Donovan (once again)  providing us
with his lengthy human rights vita, on the whole, I'm never  very convinced by
paper credentials, particularly when significant chunks of it  appear to be at
least ten years old.  I regret my part in Donovan's  gastric upset, but to
tell the truth, while he is "puking" his  self-absorbed guts out,  many others
will continue publicly  calling for accountability from those individuals who
disdainfully ignore community ordinances.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40