[Vision2020] In condolence

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:49:26 PDT 2005

I was very saddened when I found out just now that two members of Rose Ann
Abrahamson family died this past week in an auto accident.  She and her
sister are the great great grand nieces of Sacajawea, members of the Lemhi
Tribe and strong Native American rights advocates.  They were intrumental in
not only the Sacajawea coin, but also here in Idaho in the construction of
the Sacajawea Center in Lemhi County.  So in this Bicentential of the Lewis
and Clark Expedition, the lose of family members on the very week that the
Corp of Discovery crossed into Idaho is especially saddening.

Several other family members were injured in the accident and there has been
a relief fund set up for them;

A relief fund has been set up to help the family with medical bills.
Donations can be sent to the Pocatello Railroad Federal Credit Union,
account number 713873; or to the Jacks, P.O. Box 208, Fort Hall, Idaho
83203.

Phil Nisbet