[Spam] [Vision2020] Third Street bridge

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Aug 19 21:51:09 PDT 2005

i recently was on Mt view and heard a car honk at two boys about 12 or so because they were riding double. It was right by the Nazarene church where it has not been widened yet...and even if it had they shouldn't have been riding double. I beeped at two women probably thirty something and one of them gave me a finger. Bike riders need training and manners also.