[Vision2020] Moscow's NSA Hit with Nazi-Oriented Graffiti

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 20:41:27 PDT 2005

"a person (or persons) has vandalized a New St.
Andrews College doorway with the words "Hitler Youth"

Well Mr. Hansen, your website is finally doing what
you   intended it to do. You should be proud of
yourself along with Saundra and Rose. Just look at
what bigotry, ignorance and intolerance can do. What
wonderful followers you have. At what point will you
stop and leave people alone, before or after some kid
going to NSA gets hurt?

Donovan J Arnold