[Vision2020] Moscow's NSA Hit with Nazi-Oriented Graffiti

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 17 17:08:43 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires and Chief Weaver -

It has been reported on Dale Courtney's blog right-mind.us, as the result of
an article in today's (August 17, 2005) Moscow-Pullman Daily News, that a
person (or persons) has vandalized a New St. Andrews College doorway with
the words "Hitler Youth".

The link form Dale Courtney's blog:
http://right-mind.us/archive/2005/08/17/35927.aspx

Although the Moscow Police Department has considered this action to be no
more than "malicious harassment", I strongly encourage the city to conduct
an investigation to determine the responsible party(ies).

Furthermore, I feel that such an investigation is warranted not only due to
the malice of the activity, but the potential ramifications resulting from a
link internal to Dale Courtney's article.

Under the text "what could have possibly been a catalyst to such a thing"
Dale Courtney has established a hyperlink between his article and a recent
article in the Idaho Statesman titled "Nick Gier: Neo-Nazi Christians make
presence felt again in Northern Idaho".

I feel that if rumors persist, as created by Courtney's link to the Idaho
Statesman Article", this will only serve to divide this great city of ours.

Chief Weaver:  If this request, as posted her on Vision 2020, is
insufficient to initiated some action, could you please advise me by return
e-mail at:

thansen at moscow.com

To simply paraphrase, "Our city is too great to hate."

Take care, Moscow.

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)