[Vision2020] Peace march

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 17 11:19:04 PDT 2005

Try this:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45800

Or I would like to ask those who do a 'peace march' what they mean by PEACE.
A total absence of war anywhere or just not in the USA? Is it OK with you
that people in Iraq, Darfur, Sudan are being unreasonably killed with no
hope of recourse as long as we don't send troops? Are going to somehow make
peace in northern Ireland, the middle east or what?? You march in safety (or
maybe today some rain!) but barring some lunatic you won't be shot at and
you don't have to expect to be jailed forever with no hope but is it OK with
you that that is not true everywhere. Or, do you just want OUR troops home??
Tell me what you mean by PEACE.
PK

I can't be a Republican...I have always been gainfully employed!