[Vision2020] Silver Lining

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 22:23:44 PDT 2005

Visionaries,

The Mariners were swept at home this weekend by the
Angels, but there is good news on the very near
horizon.  I'll be at Safeco Monday night, Tuesday
night, and Wednesday afternoon to bring the M's good
luck as they face the Kansas City Royals, aka Major
League Baseball's rock bottom worst team.  I
personally guarantee a victory in one of those three
games.

Carl - time permitting - please play this series out
on your Xbox so I have an idea of how the M's will
fare.  In the real series, if Richie Sexson hits more
homeruns than KC's Mike Sweeney, I'll be treated to a
nice dinner at the Metropolitan Grill.  If not, I'll
be paying the steep price.

-Scott