[Vision2020] A Surprise Tonight

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 14 19:30:48 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This afternoon I tuned in Radio Free Moscow (92.5 FM) this afternoon at 3:00
to listen to the Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.).

To my surprise there was no Auntie and no Bro "C".  Instead the airwaves
were filled with a recording of last Monday's (August 8, 2005) City Council
meeting where the City Council met publicly with Moscow tax-payers to
discuss potential ramifications associated with maintaining a
property-tax-exempt, non-commercial school in the four-block central
business district of Moscow.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Enjoy, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)