[Vision2020] Dia-Tribes and other people groups!

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Thu Aug 11 17:42:04 PDT 2005

Rosa, (I just love Italian)

When you go to these community meetings do you actually listen and take
notes or do you make this stuff up after a few belts at the Mark IV. Your
generalizations astound me. I find them quite amusing.

First off as to the spelling inaccuracies, and I’m no spelling expert, for
the record it is Mr. Wintz, not Wentz.. But then you knew that. As to me
having a prepared statement. I’m offended. I have never prepared anything
in my life. I come to those sorts of meetings a blank slate waiting to see
if those in opposition can stay on track with the stated purpose of the
meeting that was stated at the beginning of the meeting with the nice
little slide show stating what the meeting was going to cover.

Seeing as how none of you could follow that line of reasoning I jotted
just a few thoughts down on my nifty green pad in my illegible handwriting
and winged it. (That Toastmasters pays off sometimes) my closing
statements were off the short sleeve shirt. But wait I was wearing cuffs.
Oh well nevermind.

As to mocking U o I faculty I only know of two and they deserve it. As to
diatribes I would rather use the politically correct term of Dia-
indigenous-people-group. Tribe is such racist term. But then you knew
that. As to being “Master Heirloom”, I’m not a “Master” as far as I know….
And don’t get me started on the Don’t ask Don’t tell topic…

Thanks for such a fun filled meeting last night and for introducing you
and your daughter to me. I was touched.

Lemeno, Doug! (and Tom 'lemeno' is a   s a l u t a t i o n! not part of my
name, but then you knew that)