[Vision2020] Doug Wilson yourl imprecatory prayers are being answered

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 15:51:11 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

I did not bother to review/edit my recent 2020 posting.  Joan has  threatened
to disown me for the numerous errors.  While I would regret that  event, I
think the general drift of the message was adequate. I have  faith that most
2020 readers will be able to get the gist of it.

Joan feels that Doug Wilson's imprecatory prayer fests are at last  having
their intended effects.... my ability to write cogently, spell and  punctuate
correctly are rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell.  Worse yet in
her eyes, I don't seem to give a shit.    Consequently, she would like to
encourage Doug and the boys to go lightly on  those baneful curses aimed at me since
she is not looking forward to the  increased care and surveillance she may
soon be called upon to provide.

I am, as usual on this topic, unrepentant.  My more important  public
dialogue, i.e., property tax issues, remain carefully researched, edited,  and dead
on target. I am confident that in the areas that are  actually important, my
mind is sharp enough not to humiliate the family,  while doing just that to
those sly dogs at Anselm House and Logos School.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40