[Vision2020] Welcome Back

Jerry L. Schutz jerry at airjer.com
Thu Aug 11 00:08:39 PDT 2005

Visionaries;

First I would like to start by saying, I haven’t been
on 2020 in over a year, what a welcome back I’ve
received.

Second I would like to thank everyone who has called,
emailed, brought me peaches and ice cream, and stopped
me on the street.  Thank you all for your gracious
outpouring of support.   The last few days have
reminded me why I love Moscow so much.   Your
outpouring is akin to when Wil first disappeared, and I
was not able then nor am I able to now tell you how
much your kind words and thoughts mean to me.

As for moderating the list, I say, No Way.  I would
never ask anyone to do something I wouldn’t do, I
already moderate 3 local list serves and combined they
don’t get the traffic in one month that 2020 gets in a
day.  I would not wish that job on anyone, even in my
worst revenge fantasy.

I chalked the post up to some wacko, and that’s that.

I will say however, that Wil’s disappearance and murder
is an ongoing investigation and I have placed the
matter squarely with the multi-jurisdictional law
enforcement task force that continues the
investigation.  Maybe they will find out something
helpful that solves the case.

Again, thanks for the special welcome back, I hope the
fireworks are over now, and we can get on with making
Moscow a better place to live.

Jerry L. Schutz

Before you can do something, you must be something.
                            - Goethe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Date: 7/22/2005