Fw: [Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 10 23:21:59 PDT 2005

I sent this once but it didn't appear on the list so I am resending it. If
someone gets it twice I apologize.

Even Britain has now decided that the Hyde park talk of late needs to be
monitored more what with the bombings. However, and it is a big however, it
seems to me that if we can find out who did this despicable act and banish
them that will help. Self monitoring will help in the sense that if we all
let this person know that we will not accept this behavior they will just go
away...one can hope. For myself I know that many who just 'lurk' have spoken
to me in the community having read my name here tell me that some on this
site do not realize that just because someone is silent does not mean that
they are won to another's viewpoint. It only means that they have realized
that further talk is useless. There are those on this site who have no
interest in learning anything new they know what they know and are only
willing to change the rest of the world to meet their mindset no matter how
much of a minority they are. Silence is not a form of agreement. If this
site is going to be overwhelmed with a few who want to have full control of
the site then it really isn't a 'Moscow' site it is a site for the party of
the few. I believe that self monitoring has indeed worked in that there are
so many who only 'lurk' and no longer post. However the site is supposed to
be for all and not the few so maybe a revamp is a good thing.
PK