[Vision2020] Action

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:18:44 PDT 2005

Law enforcement can track down the person using both the ISP and any
information from hotmail as well.  Its indeed a crime to threaten a public
official in the State of Idaho.  The letter in question looks pretty clearly
like a threat to me.

The quickest action, as I previously stated, would be for one of our State
elected officials to contact the State Patrol and turn the incident in.  The
State Patrol can pretty easily get cooperation from Hotmail and the rest to
get this person tracked down.

Phil Nisbet