[Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:52:39 PDT 2005

On 8/9/05, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
> This is despicable.
>
> keely emerine mix

Actually this is beyond despicable and has crossed into the realm of
thoroughly disgusting. The slimey toad who's behind this is a
slithering coward who will find karma catching up with them very
quickly.

Actually I shouldn't call this slime a toad, toads are useful creature
of nature. This slime isn't and I wish to apologize for insulting
toads.

--
Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can