[Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Aug 9 13:31:33 PDT 2005

This is despicable.

keely emerine mix

From: "Wil Hendrick" <wil_hendrick at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:45:59 -0700

Visionaries:

The discussion over Sean Quinlan’s recent news release has given rise to
other interesting issues and questions.

Donovan said:
“Third, the student killed and found on Moscow Mountain
was gay, but he was not killed because he was gay.”

Chasuk responded:
“To the best of my knowledge, the bones of Wil Hendrick haven't
indicated why he was slain, and the killer hasn't come forth and
volunteered the information, so how can you make this claim?”

This sounds like a zoning issue, to me. Perhaps Jerry Schutz (Chairman of
P&Z) can shed some light here.

P.S. If he can, then he may need to repent of more than just homosexuality.

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net
                 mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com