[Vision2020] Clarification

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 7 07:57:10 PDT 2005

Not worry, J -- at least, this stay-at-home wife and mom wasn't offended.
And probably that's because of the points you raise in your clarification:
it was my choice, and I have a far richer life than I suspect would be the
case if I were a Kirk wife.

In which case, my husband would be a Kirk-kind-of-guy, and I assure you that
the likelihood of that hovers between absolutely none and zilch.  Ever.

For which I remain eternally grateful . . .

keely