[Vision2020] Clarification

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:17:45 PDT 2005

I did not mean to imply that being a housewife was something to be ashamed
of or that a woman, IF SHE CHOOSES, should be considered wrong in taking
that path for her life...my point is that IF the woman chooses to stay home
with her children and take care of her home, that should be HER decision -
not that she should be raised as child and forced as an adult to do so.  The
stagnancy I referred to in my last e-mail is that which Doug/men in CC tell
a woman that it is her duty and the only way she or her daughters will live
their lives or that the female children in the church should only achieve a
moderate education because their main ideal should be children and home
life.

I apologize if I offended anyone - not my intent.

J  ;)