[Vision2020] Friendship Square

Nancy Chaney nchaney at moscow.com
Sat Aug 6 16:10:01 PDT 2005

Tim, et al.-

Several others have also commented on the new lighted bollards in
Friendship Square. We brought it to the attention of the designer and
engineers who agree that the lights are excessively bright. I haven't
heard what the proposed solution will be, but have been told that one is
in the works.

Nancy Chaney
Moscow City Council

 (208) 882-9350 / fax (208) 882-7155