[Vision2020] Bishop: Bombing Hiroshima, Nagasaki Same As Terrorism

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 15:17:42 PDT 2005

Ted

Between 7.4 and 15 million chinese civilians were butchered by the lovely
little warriors of the Empire of Japan.  That included 200,000 people killed
with biological weapons in Yunan Province and then of course there is the
Rape of Nanking,
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/12.12.96/cover/china1-9650.html ,
with its brutal rape murders of woman from 6-90 years of age in their
thousands.

So as you knash your teeth at the dropping of two atom bombsm kindly
forgetting that hundreds of thousands of American troops would have died
storming ashore in Japan, or while you weep for the people who died in
Hiroshima and Nagaski and forget about the forced suicides of civilians on
Okinawa and Saipan, please recall that Hitler's ally, Imperial Japan, was
just as big a murderer as Himmler and the SS.  We dropped two bombs to put
an end to a tyranical regime that was composed of mass murderering loonies
who were just as racist as the Nazis with whom they were allied.

So while you pour out pro-Japanese peace propaganda of woe are the poor
people of Hiroshima and the peace loving folks down in Nagasaki, save a
little reality for the men of the Death Railroad, the Bataan Death March,
the murdered masses of Chinese and Filipinos and Thais and Malays and the
rest.  For myself, I shed no tears to the end of a brutal regme, only for
the people deluded into believing in their cause.  Because, Ted, if Japan
had come up with an A Bomb, you can bet money they would have gladly used it
on Us and the Chinese and all the rest.

Phil Nisbet

And PS, your bishop's BS comments are one of the reasons I do not trust any
of you Xtians.  The same people were only to glad to help the Nazi Mass
murderers excape justice while giving hand wringing gestures about the
horror of it all for things that they helped cause to happen.  Funny how the
same freaking churchs are only too glad to forget about what the Japanese
did to the Chinese and all the rest.