[Vision2020] An Introduction, and an Observation

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:48:51 PDT 2005

Chasuk stated:

> " . . . abortions should be granted at the drop of a hat."

 Tom Hansen responded:

> This statement tends to make me question Chasuk's (Wow!  Now there is a name, huh?) honesty.

My name is Chas, but that name is usually already reserved when I
register at an on-line forum, so I have gotten into the habit of
appending "uk" to the end of it, which means "United Kingdom," as I
spent many years living there (which means that I am motivated by
nostalgia, and the exigency of choosing a unique name).

As for the honesty or dishonesty of my statement, I assure you that I
am telling the truth.  That "statement" was only included to
illustrate that I am not a Doug Wilson fanboy.

> Hell!  I strongly doubt that even the National Organization for Women supports Chasuk in this argument.

The National Organization for Women remains blameless, at least
insofar as the formation of my opinion regarding abortion is
concerned.