[Vision2020] Re: MoscowWiki

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:15:46 PDT 2005

Thank you Bill for calling this to the attention of V2020.

To get an idea of what MoscowWiki could offer, explore the Affinity Groups
page  http://moscowwiki.editme.com/AffinityGroups. Note the ethnic group
"Chinese" started by a WSU staff member who is ethnic Chinese. It has
quickly become a one-page web site for things Chinese. It links to a couple
existing student web sites at WSU, but also is the sole web presence for two
other groups.

MoscowWiki could be the web presence for other micro-organizations, that
might not otherwise have a web site. Shortly MoscowWiki will be indexed by
Google, so things will be found by search engines.

V2020 has a web site. That site seems to meet the current needs of the list.
MoscowWiki has (experimental) sections like Letters that might be understood
by Visionaries as useful extensions to V2020. If V2020 discovered a need for
other public input/ collaboration resources, MoscowWiki might extend the
current website.  But maybe not. If you can't see a way to use it, then
don't.

Or perhaps you now know enough about MoscowWiki that you see it could be
useful to some other group/ activity in your life. Consider this an
invitation to join the fun.