[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment & Brother Carl Show

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 09:58:43 PDT 2005

Carl invites you:

"This is a good opportunity to invite you, as you wind down from the Ren
Fair this weekend, to listen to a bunch of great Celtic music, as chosen
and played by Joan and myself on KRFP 92.5 FM this Sunday from 5-7 pm.  And
we'll have an exclusive interview with erstwhile Moscow beauty queen
candidate Gale Portnoy, sharing her thoughts on, as beauty queens always
do, world peace, and other, oh, you know, like, stuff."

With special emphasis on local band Potatohead, who have an excellent new
CD out and for sale at Bookpeople.  Since I bought it two weeks ago, I've
worn a groove in it.  They're terrific.  I thought, Brother Carl, that we
might also play a "community healing song" from the Tom Lehrer ouevre --
"National Brotherhood Week."  And while we're at it, what the heck?  How
about "Oedipus Rex" and "The Vatican Rag?"

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: For those of you who have expressed an interest in Tabby Tom, thank
you, but we've decided to keep him.  I knew if I brought him home, my kids
would fall in love with him.  They have, and now I'm stuck.  He has a food
bowl, a bed, an automatic waterer, and all the "kitty pot," AKA catnip, a
feline junkie can eat/lick/put in his Turkish water pipe and smoke, etc.
This is cat heaven, "That 70s Show" style.  BTW, if I'd known we were
keeping Tom, I'd have named him Kelso.  (See, Sunil -- you're not the only
one who watches low-brow comedy on Fox.)