[Vision2020] What Your School Administration Doesn't Want YoutoKnow

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 04:19:54 PDT 2005

Donovan, you weary me.  But just when I decide to ignore you, with my best
wishes and my sanity intact, you make an assertion that can be corrected
with one or two simple statements.

1.  The Trail offer was made in mid-December; a new high school had been one
of the options since the committee's work began.  March 10?  Huh?  And the
language on the ballot was project-specific, not site-specific, as you know.

2.  Other sites community members as well as FPC members discussed -- which
weren't available, by the way -- were also farm-area sites, except for
Joseph Street.   It's the Palouse, a largely rural farming economy.

keely