[Vision2020] message from Roberta Radavich

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 27 17:15:37 PDT 2005

The flier -- which usually refers to materials done with a modicum of
quality, but which is the only description I could think of other than
"sloppily written, hysterical and juvenile rantings" -- represents a
sickening new low in the debate.

The definition of a rhetorical question is one for which no answer is
expected or can be given.  Here's an example:

Janice, Jim, Roberta and Tim -- have you no shame?

keely