[Vision2020] Thank you FPC and Moscow Voters

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Apr 27 06:38:18 PDT 2005

I hope Phil and Donovan, along with Wenders, Willard, Porter, et al,
with all their wisdom they have shared with us during the past couple
weeks, will aid the next iteration of the Facilities Planning Commission
to come up with the next, *BETTER* facilities plan so the rest of us
mouth-breathing slack-jawed yokels will be able to thank them for all
their high-falootin' edumacation plans.

Oh yeah, and I slept well last night, not knowing which way the axe
fell.  Sure, there may have been a heated battle of _Ratchet and Clank:
Up Your Arsenal_ with the boy, but I managed.  Maybe tonight I'll be
able to play a "bored" game with my daughter.

Practicin' up my _Candyland_ moves,

DC