[Vision2020] Thank you FPC and Moscow Voters

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:19:12 PDT 2005

I would like to thank all the people that worked hard on what they believed
to be in the best interests of the community and for the children.

I know the last thing I would want to hear if my side lost would be the
gloating of the opposition. So I will not gloat in public.

Sleep well people. We all know that everyone tried to do their best and
tomorrow we can start work on a new plan for our future.

Donovan J Arnold