[Vision2020] What is an alternative high school?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 26 14:39:32 PDT 2005

"Paradise Creek Regional High School (PCR) is an alternative high school
that serves students in Latah County with the goal of earning a high school
diploma.  The program is designed for students between 15 and 21 years of
age, who have dropped out of high school or are at risk of dropping out of
traditional high school."
http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/Schools/masc/index.htm

"Paradise Creek Regional High School is a school of choice serving
non-traditional high school students of Latah County.  We provide a unique
setting that fosters individuality, dignity and responsibility.  Our
students graduate with the skills to achieve success in a changing world."
http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/Schools/masc/mission.html

I could go on & on about the importance of alternative high schools & their
successes, but I'll leave that to others :-)

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.