[Vision2020] Why I voted NO

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 25 13:27:21 PDT 2005

Dear Keely and Joan,

We are putting together our thoughts over the weekend's emails. Well, as best we can because of the avoidance of almost every question asked. Your misleading of information is well addressed in your responses to the listeners on V2020. Not sure if you are listening Joan. Don't care. You seem to be unhappy because of your hate responses to a lot of people in the community. I am reminded of one other entity that crawled on this planet. His propaganda influenced millions. He not only took the lives of innocent people but their money and well being. He was also a writer similar to your style.

Keely - I am sure you are a wonderful person and friend. However, I am not happy with you as my school district trustee. You avoid some of the most critical questions proposed to you. As a trustee, you should be educating the voters on both sides of the bond. As our trustee you are to inform us and represent us as to where answers can be found. No, it is not your duty to answer the questions. It is your duty to refer us to where we can get the answers. No where do I see any information from you to the contrary. I do not see any facts coming from you directly. Or from anyone on your side of the fence including broken and misleading websites, the school district in not abiding by the rule of getting us the right knowledge we need in order to make a voting decision, the architect that won't talk to anyone, CQE, FPC and the  likes all to the benefit of a few. A very powerful few. You keep saying vote for the kids. You should be saying vote yes for a new high school. Keely, it ap!
 pears you
have something to gain  possibly from The Trails in your efforts to pass this bond. All you do is try to sell us a new high school. I am not going to go into detail on all the questions we have asked and have been misinformed or not informed at all. The readers already know.

Due to the way the information or lack of was distributed to the public I can assure you that when this bond goes down in flames that all of your careers will be shortly following. The public is aware of the  games you are playing and there are those that can be fooled as they also think the sky is falling. The majority of us are awake and well. Our eyes are open and we will be voting no. The Trails can go ahead and rezone their land. They can go ahead and make improvements and profit by their efforts. On their dime. Not mine. The Trails should be smart enough to set aside some land for an elementary school because when they build homes on their 500 plus acres there will be enough children in those homes to support one. Just think. Infrastructure already in. A well thought out plan might be an elementary, junior high and high school all on the same acreage. Let them build and get the homes and infrastructure laid out and paid for first. On their dime. Not ours. Then the scho!
 ols will
become a selling point for the rest of their projects. The property taxes coming in from those homes will support the schools and not be a burden on the rest of us. This is prudent and smart growth.

Phil Roderick